It’s that time of year again, folks! We’re looking for bloggers to join the 2019 Fall/Winter You Matter Blogger Council. The deadline has been extended! The deadline to apply is now Friday, August 30th, 2019.
You Matter has always been a space for youth, by youth, to share stories and make your voices heard. If you’re between 13-25 and are passionate about suicide prevention and mental health, we want you to apply.
To apply, please answer the following questions in a word document and e-mail it to c[email protected]. Make the subject line “You Matter Blogger Application.” You’ll also need to include a sample post of 300-500 words that shows off your voice and writing style.
- What is your name?
- What state are you from? If you’re currently living in another state for school, tell us that too. (As much as we love our international readers, since the Lifeline is funded by the U.S. government, we need our bloggers to live in the U.S.)
- How old are you?
- If you’re under 18, what’s your parent or guardians’ contact info?
- What’s your e-mail address and phone number?
- Why would you be a great You Matter blogger? Share with us your story.
- What topic(s) would you most like to write about on the blog?
- How did you hear about You Matter?
- Please submit a sample post of 300-500 words that shows off your voice and writing style.